What is it?
If you require legal assistance, you have access to an expansive network of lawyers from coast to coast. You can get referred to one of our attorneys and receive a consultation for your legal concern.
How can I contact?
- Begin by calling the GoSmallBiz customer hotline at 866-467-6249. GoSmallBiz is available Monday–Friday from 9AM–7PM ET
- You will speak to a GoSmallBiz representative who will document all preliminary information such as: Name, company, phone, email, business zip code, and general legal matter. Our legal team needs this information to research and match you to the most qualified law office in your area in the appropriate legal field.
- Once the data is collected, it is sent to the legal team, which will find the best fitting attorney based on location, language preference, and legal need. The GoSmallBiz representative will transfer you to the referrals department.
- You will speak to a legal referral that will issue you lawyer to a specific law office.
- Once you have received the referral (both verbally and by email) and completed your call with the GoSmallBiz legal team, you can call the lawyer to set up an appointment with the law office.