Preparing Documents (Corporate Minutes)
Within the “Prepare Documents” section, you can document the minutes of a meeting, consent in lieu of a meeting, resolutions and actions, and initial governance documents.
To prepare documents for a corporate meeting, select “Minutes of a Meeting.”
- To begin, select the meeting from the list shown. If you haven’t entered the meeting yet, you can do so under the “Schedule a Meeting” tab. The attendees will be displayed on the left-hand side. Select whether the person was present, on the phone, absent, or if a proxy was used. You can add attendees by clicking on the blue “Add Attendee” button. Once documented, click on “Next.”
- Next, you will see the Replacement Fields section. Enter in any missing information in the fields, and preview the template below. Click on “Save & Next.”
- Next, you will see a list of resolution templates on the left arranged by category. Search for a resolution using the top search bar, or click into a category to view resolutions. To preview, click on the resolution title. To add the resolution to the document, check the box to the left of the title. Once you’ve added all of your resolutions, select “Next.”
- To edit the resolution, click on the red title on the top left side. This will load the editor and template preview. Make desired edits and click on the save icon in the top right. Once saved, the resolution will appear in green. Repeat for all remaining resolutions and click “Next.”
- Each of your resolutions will appear here with an option to preview. Click on the magnifying glass to view/edit, or the “x” to remove. Once you’re ready to complete the document, select “Save and Finish”. You can edit the name of the document before selecting “OK.” Once saved, it will appear under the “Drafts” tab.