Job Descriptions (HR Docs)
Choose from over 600 different templates to help you create the right job description for your business to attract top talent.
To add a new job description, log in on gosmallbiz.com and go to “Applications,” then “HR Communications.” Click on “Job Description.”
Note: The available templates are not displayed until you create a new template. Once you save a template, it will appear under “All Job Descriptions”, as well as in its respective category.
Follow the steps below to create a new job description:
- Click “CREATE NEW TEMPLATE” on the top left to create a new job description.
- Input a job title and select the categories from the drop-down menus.
- Note: You are not required to complete all fields. To view available templates, add a job title then select “Save.” This will show templates for all categories.
- Select a category and career level to view the available templates. Click on “Use Template” next to the template of your choice.
- Next, you will see each section title available for editing. Click on the down arrows to the right of the section to edit. Once complete, click “SAVE.”
- Once saved, the template will display under “All Job Descriptions” as well as in its respective category to easily export or edit in the future.